Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome To The New Forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Welcome To The New Forum Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To The New Forum   Welcome To The New Forum EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:39 am

Welcome everyone to the new Scrappers Garden Forum. Here you will be able to chat to others, make friends and show of your talents. You will also be able to let me know what products you would like to see. Participate in our new sketch challenge. Stay tuned for our new design team to be announced soon.

Linda

(owner of Scrappers Garden)
Back to top Go down
https://scrappersgarden.forumotion.com
scrap'ndipitee

scrap'ndipitee

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The New Forum   Welcome To The New Forum EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:18 am

Hi everyone:cheers:. Thought I would introduce myself. My name is Kim flower . I am a crafter in my 40's and have only been addicted to scrapping for about the last 18 months or so. I got interested in the craft one xmas when I wanted to give some personal and original gifts to family members and I have been hooked ever since I am married to DH Bazz. Have three teenage sons; a dog - Tash, she is chihuahua x poodle and a persian cat Jasper. I live in southern NSW. Close to the Snowy Mountains. Along with scrapping I also enjoy photography, sewing, crochet, embroidery and small patchwork projects. However, Scrapbooking has taken over and is my main craft/addiction❤ I love you I love you . I have to confess to being a scrapaholic through and through. When I'm not scrapping I am scrappy shopping....which has also become an addiction.
lol!
I am looking forward to chatting to you all and getting to know everyone. I am also looking forward to participating in the sketch challenges that the design will have here.
Cheers
Kim
flower
Back to top Go down
scraplee

scraplee

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The New Forum   Welcome To The New Forum EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:49 am

Hi Kim, wow you sound very busy and glad you have such a love of scrapbooking, looking forward to seeing some of your wonderful work in the gallery, Tiff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.scraplee.blogspot.com
RenaeW

RenaeW

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The New Forum   Welcome To The New Forum EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 10:07 pm

Hello ladies Smile

My name is Renae and I live in Sydney with my wonderful husband. I have been scrapping for around two and a half years now. I originally started out to make an album for my husband's 30th as a momento of his life and needless to say I was hooked and make a few other albums before I even got started on his!!

Scrapping is definitely an addictive past time and I have made many wonderful friends through it. I am attending my first retreat this year and can't wait... I am looking forward to meeting some of the wonderful ladies that I have been chatting to over the past few years online after so long!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and being able to share the experience of viewing your wonderful work.

Thanks for reading my intro and happy scrapping!!

Cheers
Renae
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The New Forum   Welcome To The New Forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The New Forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hot Spot :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: