Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where is everybody????

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mel

Mel

Where is everybody???? Empty
PostSubject: Where is everybody????   Where is everybody???? EmptyMon May 18, 2009 2:42 am

Hi girls!! Just wondering where everyone has been,looks like no-one has been on here for some time.
Hello Hello Hello!!!!!
Back to top Go down
deb

deb

PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody????   Where is everybody???? EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:10 am

Hi Mel nice to meet you, im Deb from the design team like yourself i don't have alot of time to scrap, i also do most when kiddies are in bed,Lindas online store is fantastic but im lucky i get to shop instore, I dont think there is a shop around that can compare with her cheap prices,I am actually going to her shop tomorrow ( tues) to do a class, looking forward to that, well its getting cold here, kids are all bathed and fed and soon into bed..talk soon..Deb
Back to top Go down
Mel

Mel

PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody????   Where is everybody???? EmptyTue May 19, 2009 2:41 am

Hi Deb!!! Yeah when all the little kids are in bed that is the only time I get to scrap. I don't really have the space to keep my scrapin stash out all the time, so I have to unpack to scrap & then pack it all away after,If I don't pack it away little fingers seem to take stuff. I need some "MY SPACE". But by doing this I always finish a LO,even if i"m up to the wee hrs in the night. LOL
Nice to meet you Deb, talk soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody????   Where is everybody???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where is everybody????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hot Spot :: Non - Scrapbooking Chat-
Jump to: