HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

K&C albums

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: K&C albums   Tue May 19, 2009 7:06 pm

Hi all

I have several K&Co albums here they were used as display while we did our Markets and Shows last year some do have their pages still in them and 2 have a slight flaw details below.

RRP is $69.95 each I am selling them for less than half price at $35 & $29.95 each postage is $7.50 for one album and $10 for two or more.

12x12 PostBound Pink and Green Peabody Scrapbook in perfect condition however comes with no pages $35

Hannah 12x12 Scrapbook is also in perfect condition with pages $35

Addison 12x12 Scrapbook is in great condition whoever it has had the bottons on the front knocked off I am not sure if all the buttons are still available I would have to check this album is currently at the shop it also has pages $29.95

Brenda Walton 12x12 Neopolitan Mod Floral Scrapbook, is in great condition with pages however it has a bubble in the front cover where the plastic has slightly lifted of the cardboard cover if that makes sense it is hard to notice and is anout the size of a 10c piece. $29.95

If you are interested in any of these please let me know they are available at the store for viewing, payment is to be by cash on pickup or bank deposit only.

Linda
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://scrappersgarden.forumotion.com

K&C albums
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1