HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Welcome Tiff Sawyer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Welcome Tiff Sawyer   Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:53 am

Please Welcome Tiff she has accepted to be a part of our design team for 2009

BIO

Hi, my name is Tiff Sawyer from Camden in NSW. I'm 35, married to Adrian and mum to 2 gorgeous kidlets, Billy, 4 and Alana, 2. I love life and in a nutshell I live to scrap. I love to document both the good and the bad in order to preserve moments that in time would otherwise be forgotten. I have to scrap every day or I feel anxious like I'm missing out on something. My style is constantly evolving as I add new techniques and products to my designs, but I love white space and I adore dimension. I've met and made so many wonderful friends through this craft including Linda through her amazing store and am looking forward to meeting more new friends and having many good times in the Scrappers Garden forum and gallery. You can find more of my work on my blog - Merry Memoirs Of Me - www.scraplee.blogspot.com.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://scrappersgarden.forumotion.com

Welcome Tiff Sawyer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1