Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi I'm Mel

Go down 
+2
amanda73
Mel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mel

Mel

Hi I'm Mel Empty
PostSubject: Hi I'm Mel   Hi I'm Mel EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:00 am

Hey!!! My name is Melanie. I'm from the Manning area. I'm a working mum of 5.I have 4 girls & 1 boy from the ages of 14 to 1yrs.
I got on to this forum from the Scrappers Garden on line store, as I am one of their frequent shoppers."Great online store"!!!!
I love to scrap when I have the time.Between kids & work I only really have time after all the rug rats have gone to bed,then I sit up into
the wee hrs of the night.
I'm looking forward to checking out everyones work & maybe doing a challenge or 2.
Mel Surprised)
Back to top Go down
amanda73

Hi I'm Mel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Mel   Hi I'm Mel EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:05 am

hi mel, ive only just found this store and forum, through renae, the shop is definitely going to be one of my regular shops from now on, great stuff at great prices, anyway, its nice to meet you and cant wait to see your work and get to know you better
Back to top Go down
scraplee

scraplee

Hi I'm Mel Empty
PostSubject: Hi...   Hi I'm Mel EmptyMon May 11, 2009 7:53 am

Hi Mel, welcome to Scrappers Garden and I look forward to seeing some of your work in the gallery, Tiff Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.scraplee.blogspot.com
Mel

Mel

Hi I'm Mel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Mel   Hi I'm Mel EmptyMon May 18, 2009 2:34 am

Thanks for the warm welcome girls.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hi I'm Mel Empty
PostSubject: Hi Mel   Hi I'm Mel EmptyTue May 19, 2009 6:18 pm

Hi

Glad to have you aboard I'm Linda the owner of Scrappers Garden thankyou for the wonderful comments about the store.

With the forum only being new it does take some time for everyone to get into the swing of things and I myself a mother to 7 children do also find it hard to find the time to not only scrap for myself but get onto here and reply however I really should make it a more regular thing lol.

Bummer about not having your own space to scrap that would so drive me crazy having to get everything out and put it away again. I have a L shaped lounge room meant to be formal lounge and formal dinner but I have a large L shaped desk in the dinning part with a few bookshelves with tubs for my stuff, I can't leave everything out as little hands do get inks and paints but in general it's not to bad. My biggest problem now is most of my stuff has been taken the the shop so Hubby does a few late night runs to the shop to pick up supplies LOL.

Bet to get back to taking the kids to school bloody rain hate it but love it only wish we could stay in bed on rainy days.

Linda
Back to top Go down
https://scrappersgarden.forumotion.com
Mel

Mel

Hi I'm Mel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Mel   Hi I'm Mel EmptyTue May 19, 2009 8:25 pm

Hi Linda. Yeah it's raining here 2day also. Had to drive the kids to school too.
Unable to go to work 2day as 1 of the kids have the stomach bug that has been running rapid in our little town.
I really don't have much time to get on the computer.I try to get on there of an arvo before the kids get home, cause once to teenages get home 4get it!!! No one else is able to get on it. LOL
Talk soon
Back to top Go down
RenaeW

RenaeW

Hi I'm Mel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Mel   Hi I'm Mel EmptyMon May 25, 2009 7:06 pm

Welcome Mel Smile Looking forward to getting to know you better and checking out your work.
Back to top Go down
deb

deb

Hi I'm Mel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Mel   Hi I'm Mel EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:34 pm

Hi Mel Im Deb, looking forward to seeing someone else complete a challange, as the last 2 ive been the only one...lol, welcome aboard talk soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi I'm Mel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Mel   Hi I'm Mel Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm Mel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hot Spot :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: