Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scrap Rooms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Scrap Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Scrap Rooms   Scrap Rooms EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:08 pm

How do you store you products?

This week I would love for you to share with us hints and tips on how best to store all of our scrapbooking products. I am sure that even with all the storage solutions out there for us to use someone will come up with something you may not have considered before.

RIBBONS - I used to have them just chucked in tubs but will soon have them all on the new Ribbon Rings haing from the side of my cupboard.

BRADS & BUTTONS - I have these all stored in small jars similar to a spices jar, Hubby has built me a small bookshelf style unit that houses all my jars on the wall.

Now it's you turn, add photos if you can. ( I will be back with photos soon)

Linda
Back to top Go down
https://scrappersgarden.forumotion.com
RenaeW

RenaeW

Scrap Rooms Empty
PostSubject: My Scrap Space   Scrap Rooms EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:32 am

I scrap off my dining room table as there is no other space in our apartment - needless to say we haven't eaten from our dining table in a long time!

Embellies - I have just had a clean up and organised my regular bits and pieces into 3 sets of the new Kaiser storage drawers. They are surprisingly large and hold a heap of goodies. Now that I've covered and decorated them, they look much better out on display on my dining table! I managed to get rid of a stack of packaging as well, which I realised took up way too much room.

Alphas/Rub ons - These and other larger items are stored in larger boxes that sit behind the drawers. My regular inks, adhesive tape, glimmer mist and rubbish tub sit neatly on top of the drawers so that they are within easy reach.

Carry Tote - All of my regular "kit" items stay in my tote so that they are ready to go for classes or crops. I found this cumbersome to start with, but once my tote was well organised, I found it much easier to work out of it all the time rather than having to re-pack when you need to take it with you. This saves a heap of time when you need to dash off.

Flowers - These are the most organised! They are sorted by colour in 2 large clear tackle compartent type boxes. They look neat and tidy as they are stacked on the floor next to the table with a few other bits and pieces that don't fit on my table.

When working in a limited space, I find it helpful to regularly "tidy up" so as to check what you have in your stash. It refreshes your memory as to what you have and at times it's like buying new stuff all over again!
Back to top Go down

Scrap Rooms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hot Spot :: General Scrapbooking Chat-
Jump to: